TITLEPDF::API2::Basic::TTF::Anchor - Anchor points for GPOS tables
DESCRIPTIONThe Anchor defines an anchor point on a glyph providing various information depending on how much is available, including such information as the co-ordinates, a curve point and even device specific modifiers.
- XCoordinate of the anchor point
- YCoordinate of the anchor point
- Curve point on the glyph to use as the anchor point
- Device table (delta) for the xcoordinate
- Device table (delta) for the ycoordinate
- XIdAnchor for multiple master horizontal metric id
- YIdAnchor for multiple master vertical metric id
newCreates a new Anchor
read($fh)Reads the anchor from the given file handle at that point. The file handle is left at an arbitrary read point, usually the end of something!
out($fh, $style)Outputs the Anchor to the given file handle at this point also addressing issues of deltas. If $style is set, then no output is set to the file handle. The return value is the output string.
$a->out_xml($context)Outputs the anchor in XML
AUTHORMartin Hosken [email protected] See PDF::API2::Basic::TTF::Font for copyright and licensing.