DESCRIPTIONA representation of the configuration attempting to specify a Perl::Critic::Policy that is not known, whether from a .perlcriticrc, another profile file, or command line.
INTERFACE SUPPORTThis is considered to be a public class. Any changes to its interface will go through a deprecation cycle.
- "throw( policy => $policy )"
- See ``throw'' in Exception::Class.
- "new( policy => $policy )"
- See ``new'' in Exception::Class.
- Provide a standard message. See ``full_message'' in Exception::Class.
AUTHORElliot Shank <[email protected]>
COPYRIGHTCopyright (c) 2007-2011 Elliot Shank.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. The full text of this license can be found in the LICENSE file included with this module.