This manual page documents briefly the pescetti command.
Here are a list of the available options and what they do. You must specify exactly one from
--demo, --generate or --load.
- Prints the help text
- Demonstration mode. Generates one hand with permutations and the tutorial for how to use them.
- Generate N random boards
- Load boards+analysis from boards.txt
- Load boards from boards.dds in dds format
- Load analysis from tricks.txt
- Generate the permutations and save them to the given file
- Save curtain cards to file curtains.txt
- Save the boards+analysis to boards.txt
- Save the boards to boards.dds in dds format
- Save the analysis to tricks.txt
- Set the output mode to the given format
- Set the title for the output
- Print the hands to hands.txt, rather than to standard output
- Generate statistics about the set of boards; included in the hands output
- Run the dds analyzer on the boards and print the resulting numberof tricks (warning SLOW)
A list of criteria to apply to each generated hand to generate specific hand types.
The list should be space separated and each item may be suffixed with a colon and a (fractional)
probability value which can be used to weight the criteria.
E.g. --criteria="weaknt:0.8 strongnt:0.5"
- Valid criteria are: unbalanced weaknt strongnt twont strongtwo weaktwo three twoclubs 4441 singlesuit twosuits partscore game slam game-invite slam-invite jumpshift jumpfit splinter bacon weird
- Generate hands matching the criteria with only the given probability. Factor is in the range 0 to 1. On each attempt to generate a board it is rejected if it doesn't match the criteria with the given probability. A factor of about 0.8 gives roughly half matching boards
This manual page was written by Matthew Johnson <[email protected]>. Permission is
granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under
the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 as
published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public
License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL.