SYNOPSISpioneersai [ -s server ] [ -p port ] -n name
[ -a algorithm ] [ -t milliseconds ] [ -c ]
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the pioneersai command.
Pioneers is an emulation of the Settlers of Catan board game which can be played over the internet. This is a computer player implementation that can take part in Pioneers games.
- -s,--server server
- Connect to a pioneers game running on server.
- -p,--port port
- Connect to a pioneers game running on port.
- -n,--name name
- Specify name of the computer player.
- -a,--algorithm algorithm
- Specify algorithm of the computer player. The algorithms for active partipants in a game are "greedy" and "genetic". The default algorithm is "greedy". Other allowed values are: lobbybot, logbot.
- --chromosome-file filename
- The filename for the file that contains the chromosome for the "genetic" algorithm. When not specified, the default chromosome is used.
- -t,--time milliseconds
- Time to wait between turns, in milliseconds. Default is 1000.
- Do not chat with other players.
- Enable debug messages.
Show version information.
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Jeff Breidenbach <[email protected]>, and updated by Roland Clobus <[email protected]>. Pioneers was written by Dave Cole <[email protected]>, Andy Heroff <[email protected]>, and Roman Hodek <[email protected]>, with contributions from many other developers on the Internet; see the AUTHORS file in the pioneers distribution for a complete list of contributing authors.