- pkcs11-list [-P] [-m module] [-s slot] [-i ID] [-l label] [-p PIN]
- List only the public objects. (Note that on some PKCS#11 devices, all objects are private.)
- Specify the PKCS#11 provider module. This must be the full path to a shared library object implementing the PKCS#11 API for the device.
- Open the session with the given PKCS#11 slot. The default is slot 0.
- List only key objects with the given object ID.
- List only key objects with the given label.
- Specify the PIN for the device. If no PIN is provided on the command line, pkcs11-list will prompt for it.
Internet Systems Consortium
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2009 Internet Systems Consortium, Inc. ("ISC")