pkspxy.conf contains configuration information for the PKS proxy server. The file is line-oriented; each line contains at most one configuration option. Leading whitespace, empty lines, and lines beginning with a hash sign are ignored.
The syntax of the individual lines is as follows:
- keyword <whitespace> value
- This keyword can be followed by one or more key server host names. These names may optionally contain a port specification, by appending a colon and the port number to the host name. If no port number is given, 11371 is the default. The key servers given are queried in the order given in the configuration file. This keyword may occur multiple times in any configuration file; subsequent instances are appended to the internal list of key servers.
- This keyword is followed by a number, giving (in seconds) the amount of time between regularly scheduled processings of the postponed queue.
- This keyword is followed by a number which indicates the TCP port on the local machine to which the pkspxy daemon is supposed to listen. The default is 11372.
- This keyword is followed by the directory to be used as a spool area by pkspxy. The default is: /var/cache/pkspxy
- This keyword is followed by the time (in seconds) after which cache data are considered to be ancient, and the proxy will try to gather more recent information. The default is 3600 seconds, that is, one hour.
AUTHORThomas Roessler <[email protected]>