plasmaengineexplorer [--list] [--height pixels] [--width pixels] [-x pixels] [-y pixels] [--engine data engine] [--source data engine] [--interval ms] [--app application]
- plasmaengineexplorer [KDE Generic Options] [Qt Generic Options]
If no options are given, it will start without any data engine selected. The required data engine can be selected from a drop-down list.
Only installed data engines will be found. kbuildsycoca4 may need to be run for newly-installed data engines to be found.
- Displays a list of known engines and their descriptions.
- Sets the height of the window, in pixels.
- Sets the width of the window, in pixels.
- Sets the x (horizontal) co-ordinate of the top left corner of the window, in pixels.
- Sets the y (vertical) co-ordinate of the top left corner of the window, in pixels.
--engine data engine
- Start plasmaengineexplorer with the given data engine selected. data engine is the internal name of the data engine given by the X-KDE-PluginInfo-Name key of the desktop file.
--source data engine
- Only valid in conjunction with --engine. Requests a specific source from the data engine when plasmaengineexplorer is started.
Sets the default update interval for requested sources to
milliseconds. If not set, the source will update on demand (for some sources, this will be when new data is available).
If --source is specified, this is the update interval that will be used when requesting that source.
- Only show engines associated with the parent application; maps to the X-KDE-ParentApp entry in the DataEngine's .desktop file.
Load the time data engine, showing the local time and updating every second:
plasmaengineexplorer --engine time --source Local --interval 1000
plasmaengineexplorer was written by Aaron Seigo [email protected]