SYNOPSISplotcpm [ ifile [ linelo hi pixlo hi [ slcfile ] ] ]
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the plotcpm command.
plotcpm is a program that plots CPM data from Doris.
OPTIONSA summary of options is included below.
- Is a data file from doris, see this script for details (default: "CPM_Data").
- Is first line (default: 1).
- Is last line (default: 25000).
- Is first pixel (default: 1).
- Is last pixel (default: 4900).
Is filename of SLC data for background of magnitude.
Format must be ci2 or cr4 of SLC data.
If magnitude background calls to GMT and cpxfiddle.
AUTHORplotcpm was written by TUDelft Radar Group (c) 1999-2008.
This manual page was written by Antonio Valentino <[email protected]>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others).