SYNOPSISplucker-decode [-h] [-v] [-s] [-S] [-d] [-z] <filename> ...
DESCRIPTIONplucker-decode This tool disassembles files generated by the Plucker parser (or any other Plucker compatible parser) and collects statistics about the disassembled documents.
If you get a traceback with an assertion error, something is wrong in the data file or the data is compressed with ZLib and you forgot to specify the -z option.
- display usage information and exit
- output version information and exit
- show statics for each document
- show summary statistics for all documents
- show disassembly information for each document
- use ZLib to uncompress the documents