SYNOPSISpnmtov [-option ...] [infile] [outfile]
DESCRIPTIONpnmtov converts an image from a portable anymap (PNM) file to a Vista data file. The following types of portable anymap may be converted:
- Portable bitmap (PBM) and its ``rawbits'' variant. A PBM image is converted to a single-band Vista image with bit pixels. Pixel values 0 and 1 are swapped since, for PBM images, 0 denotes white and 1 denotes black.
- Portable graymap (PGM) and its ``rawbits'' variant. A PGM image is converted to a single-band Vista image with ubyte pixels. The full range of PGM pixel values is mapped to [0,255] in the returned image.
- Portable pixmap (PPM) and its ``rawbits'' variant. A PPM image is converted to an RGB color image (nbands: 3, ncolors: 3, color_interp: rgb) with ubyte pixels. The full range of PPM pixel values is mapped to [0,255] in the returned image.
COMMAND LINE OPTIONSpnmtov accepts the following options:
- Prints a message describing options.
- -in infile
- Specifies the input file, which is a PBM, PGM, or PPM file.
- -out outfile
- Specifies the output file, which will be a Vista data file.
- -name name
- Specifies the name to be given the converted image. Default: ``image''.
Input and output files can be specified on the command line or allowed to default to the standard input and output streams.
AUTHORDaniel Ko <[email protected]>