DESCRIPTIONWhen you do $parser->get_token on a Pod::Simple::PullParser, you might get an object of this class.
This is a subclass of Pod::Simple::PullParserToken and inherits all its methods, and adds these methods:
- This returns the tagname for this end-token object. For example, parsing a ``=head1 ...'' line will give you a start-token with the tagname of ``head1'', token(s) for its content, and then an end-token with the tagname of ``head1''.
- This changes the tagname for this end-token object. You probably won't need to do this.
- A shortcut for $token->tagname(...)
- $token->is_tag(somestring) or $token->is_tagname(somestring)
- These are shortcuts for "$token->tag() eq somestring"
You're unlikely to ever need to construct an object of this class for yourself, but if you want to, call "Pod::Simple::PullParserEndToken->new( tagname )"
SUPPORTQuestions or discussion about POD and Pod::Simple should be sent to the [email protected] mail list. Send an empty email to [email protected] to subscribe.
This module is managed in an open GitHub repository, <https://github.com/theory/pod-simple/>. Feel free to fork and contribute, or to clone <git://github.com/theory/pod-simple.git> and send patches!
Patches against Pod::Simple are welcome. Please send bug reports to <[email protected]>.
COPYRIGHT AND DISCLAIMERSCopyright (c) 2002 Sean M. Burke.
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
AUTHORPod::Simple was created by Sean M. Burke <[email protected]>. But don't bother him, he's retired.
Pod::Simple is maintained by:
- Allison Randal "[email protected]"
- Hans Dieter Pearcey "[email protected]"
David E. Wheeler "[email protected]"