DESCRIPTIONThis module implements the specific types used by the distribution, and exports them. It is using Sub::Exporter underneath, so you can use all the shenanigans to change the export names.
Current types defined and exported:
"Cooking" - a simple enum to know what to do about that data
- "raw" - data should not be touched
- "as_items" - data is to be transformed as Audio::MPD::Common::Item
- "as_kv" - data is to be cooked as key/values (hash)
- "strip_first" - data should have its first field stripped
"Transform" - a simple enum to know what to do about the data,
after it has been cooked. Possible values are:
- "as_scalar" - return the first element instead of the full list
- "as_stats" - transform the data from key/value to "Audio::MPD::Common::Stats"
- "as_status" - transform the data from key/value to "Audio::MPD::Common::Status"
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSEThis software is copyright (c) 2007 by Jerome Quelin.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.