SYNOPSISprofanity [-vhd] [-l level] [-a account]
DESCRIPTIONProfanity is a simple lightweight console based XMPP chat client. Its emphasis is on having a simple and configurable command driven UI, see the homepage at:
- -v, --version
- Show version and build information.
- -h, --help
- Show help on command line arguments.
- -a, --account ACCOUNT
- Auto connect to an account on startup, ACCOUNT must be an existing account.
- -d, --disable-tls
- Disable TLS for servers that either don't support it, or claim to but do not complete the handshake.
- -l, --log LEVEL
- Set the logging level, LEVEL may be set to DEBUG, INFO (the default), WARN or ERROR.
USING PROFANITYThe user guide can be found at <http://www.profanity.im/userguide.html>.
CONFIGURATIONConfiguration for Profanity is stored in $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/profanity/profrc , details on configuring Profanity can be found at <http://www.profanity.im/configuration.html>.
BUGSBugs can either be reported by raising an issue at the Github issue tracker:
or to the mailing list at:
or by sending a mail directly to:
LICENSECopyright (C) 2012 - 2015 James Booth <[email protected]>. License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html> This is free software; you are free to change and redistribute it. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
AUTHORS/CREDITSProfanity was written by James Booth <[email protected]> with many contributions from others, see the full list at: <https://github.com/boothj5/profanity/graphs/contributors>