SYNOPSISpts listentries [-users] [-groups] [-cell <cell name>]
[-noauth] [-localauth] [-force] [-help]
pts liste [-u] [-g] [-c <cell name>] [-n] [-l]
DESCRIPTIONThe pts listentries command displays the name and AFS ID of all Protection Database entries of the indicated type. It also displays the AFS ID of each entry's owner and creator.
To display all user and machine entries, either include the -users flag or omit both it and the -groups flag. To display all group entries, include the -groups flag. To display all entries, provide both flags.
- Displays user and machine entries.
- Displays group entries.
- -cell <cell name>
- Names the cell in which to run the command. For more details, see pts(1).
- Enables the command to continue executing as far as possible when errors or other problems occur, rather than halting execution at the first error.
- Prints the online help for this command. All other valid options are ignored.
- Constructs a server ticket using a key from the local /etc/openafs/server/KeyFile file. Do not combine this flag with the -cell or -noauth options. For more details, see pts(1).
- Assigns the unprivileged identity anonymous to the issuer. For more details, see pts(1).
OUTPUTThe output includes a line for each entry, with information in four columns that have the following headers:
- The entry's name.
- The entry's AFS ID (AFS UID for a user or machine, negative AFS GID for a group).
- The AFS ID of the user or group that owns the entry.
- The AFS ID of the user who created the entry (the system:administrators group is listed as the creator of the entry for "anonymous" and the system groups, but it is not otherwise possible for a group to create groups).
In general, the entries appear in the order in which they were created.
EXAMPLESThe following example displays both user and group entries.
% pts listentries -users -groups Name ID Owner Creator system:administrators -204 -204 -204 system:anyuser -101 -204 -204 system:authuser -102 -204 -204 anonymous 32766 -204 -204 admin 1 -204 32766 pat 100 -204 1 smith 101 -204 1 pat:friends -206 100 100 staff -207 -204 1
PRIVILEGE REQUIREDThe issuer must belong to the system:administrators group.
COPYRIGHTIBM Corporation 2000. <http://www.ibm.com/> All Rights Reserved.
This documentation is covered by the IBM Public License Version 1.0. It was converted from HTML to POD by software written by Chas Williams and Russ Allbery, based on work by Alf Wachsmann and Elizabeth Cassell.