SYNOPSISpull-lp-source [options] source package [release|version]
DESCRIPTIONpull-lp-source downloads and extracts the specified version of <source package> from Launchpad, or the latest version of the specified release. To request a version from a particular pocket say release-pocket (with a magic -release for only the release pocket). If no version or release is specified, the latest version in the development release will be downloaded.
OPTIONSListed below are the command line options for pull-lp-source:
- source package
- This is the source package that you would like to be downloaded from Launchpad.
- This is the version of the source package to be downloaded.
- This is the release that you would like the source package to be downloaded from. This value defaults to the current development release.
- -h, --help
- Display a help message and exit.
- -d, --download-only
- Do not extract the source package.
- -m UBUNTU_MIRROR, --mirror=UBUNTU_MIRROR
- Use the specified Ubuntu mirror. Should be in the form http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu. If the package isn't found on this mirror, pull-lp-source will fall back to Launchpad, as its name implies.
Do not read any configuration files, or configuration from environment
ENVIRONMENTAll of the CONFIGURATION VARIABLES below are also supported as environment variables. Variables in the environment take precedence to those in configuration files.
Specifies the default target.
CONFIGURATION VARIABLESThe following variables can be set in the environment or in ubuntu-dev-tools(5) configuration files. In each case, the script-specific variable takes precedence over the package-wide variable.
- PULL_LP_SOURCE_UBUNTU_MIRROR, UBUNTUTOOLS_UBUNTU_MIRROR
The default value for --mirror.
pull-lp-source and this manual page were written by Iain Lane <[email protected]>. Both are released under the GNU General Public License, version 3 or later.