DESCRIPTIONSimplification tool by using the Quine - McClusky process.
- -a, --avoidast
- avoid astericks at the output
-d, --describesyntax descibe the syntax for the EQU
- -g, --gettable
- get boolean table
- -G --gethtmltable
- get boolean table as HTML output
- -h, --help
- display this help and exit
- -p, --prompt
- prompt for equation
- -s, --source EQU
- set one side of the equation
- -t, --table
- set boolean table
- -T, --time
- display used time
- -v, --verbose
- print progress
- output version information and exit
A few samples:
- qmc -s "/[a+b]*[/b*c]" qmc -g -s "x + //y * [ z + /z * y ] * 1" qmc -T -s "a*/b+c+d+e*/c+f*e" qmc -p
- (symbols are recognized as single char's)
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2000 Thomas Pollak
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.