SYNTAXqrstat [-ar ar_id,...] [-help] [-u user,...] [-explain]
DESCRIPTIONqrstat shows the current status of the available Grid Engine ARs. The selection option -ar allows you to get information about specific AR.
The administrator and the user may define files which can contain any of the options described below. A cluster-wide sge_qrstat file may be placed under $SGE_ROOT/$SGE_CELL/common/sge_qrstat The user private file is searched at the location $HOME/.sge_qrstat. The home directory request file has the highest precedence over the cluster global file. Command line can be used to override the flags contained in the files.
- -ar ar_id,...
- Prints various information about the ARs identified by the given ar_id list.
Displays the reason for the error state of an AR. Possible reasons
are the unknown state of a host or queue instance.
The output format for the alarm reasons is one line per reason.
- Prints a listing of all options.
- -u user,...
Display information only for those ARs
created by the users from the given user list.
The string $user is a placeholder for the current username. An asterisk "*" can be used as a username wildcard to request that all users' ARs be displayed. The default value for this switch is "-u $user".
This option can be used with all other options and changes the output to XML. The schemas
used are referenced in the XML output. The output is printed to stdout.
OUTPUT FORMATSDepending on the presence or absence of the -ar option there are two output formats need to be differentiated.
Advance Reservation Summary (without -ar)Following the header line, a section for each AR is provided. The columns contain information for
- the AR id;
- the name of the AR;
the current state of the AR. One of the following letters with the
w - waiting without error W - warning (effective - waiting with error) r - running E - error (effective - running with error) d - deleted
- the start time of the AR;
- the end time of the AR;
- the duration of the AR.
Detailed Format (with -ar)The output contains two columns. The first one contains all AR attributes. The second one the corresponding value.
- Specifies the location of the Grid Engine standard configuration files.
If set, specifies the default Grid Engine cell. To address a Grid Engine
uses (in the order of precedence):
The name of the cell specified in the environment
variable SGE_CELL, if it is set.
The name of the default cell, i.e. default.
- The name of the cell specified in the environment variable SGE_CELL, if it is set.
- If set, specifies that debug information should be written to stderr. In addition the level of detail in which debug information is generated is defined.
- If set, specifies the tcp port on which is expected to listen for communication requests. Most installations will use a services map entry for the service "sge_qmaster" instead to define that port.
<sge_root>/<cell>/common/act_qmaster Grid Engine master host file <sge_root>/<cell>/common/sge_qrstat cluster qrstat default options $HOME/.sge_qrstat user qrstat default options
COPYRIGHTSee for a full statement of rights and permissions.