- rabbitmq-server [-detached]
Running rabbitmq-server in the foreground displays a banner message, and reports on progress in the startup sequence, concluding with the message "broker running", indicating that the RabbitMQ broker has been started successfully. To shut down the server, just terminate the process or use rabbitmqctl(1).
- Defaults to /var/lib/rabbitmq/mnesia. Set this to the directory where Mnesia database files should be placed.
- Defaults to /var/log/rabbitmq. Log files generated by the server will be placed in this directory.
- Defaults to rabbit. This can be useful if you want to run more than one node per machine - RABBITMQ_NODENAME should be unique per erlang-node-and-machine combination. See the m[blue]clustering on a single machine guidem for details.
- By default RabbitMQ will bind to all interfaces, on IPv4 and IPv6 if available. Set this if you only want to bind to one network interface or address family.
- Defaults to 5672.
- Start the server process in the background. Note that this will cause the pid not to be written to the pid file.
- Runs RabbitMQ AMQP server in the background.
The RabbitMQ Team <m[blue]<[email protected]>m>
clustering on a single machine guide