SYNOPSISradiff [-cbgeirp] [-f [from]] [-t [to]] [file.a] [file.b]
DESCRIPTIONradiff implements some binary diffing algorithms.
- Use bytediff (byte-per-byte binary diffing between two target files), this is the faster way to do it, but it will not handle byte insertion or offset displacements.
- Show output in disassembly format with delta offset support.
- Use the GNU diff as backend (slow, but really good output)
- Use the erg0ts generic c++ implementation of bindiff.
- Display only the number of differences found.
- Display results as radare commands (used to generate binary patch files)
- Use rsc symdiff to find differences at symbol level (support delta diffing)
- Use rsc symbytediff to find differences at symbol level using a byte-per-byte binary comparision algorithm.
- Perform a diff between two RDB files (radare databases) these files can be generated from radare using the code analysis commands, or from IDA using the ida2rdb.idc script)
- -f [from]
- Define from address (start looking for differences at offset 'from'
- -t [to]
- Define end address (stop binary diffing at offset 'to'
- Show usage help message.
Check 'man rsc-bindiff'