SYNOPSISradlist [ -bhnstx ] [ -D|M|Y ] [ -F format_string ] [ -d day ] [ -m month ] [ -y year ] [ -u user ] [ -y year ]
DESCRIPTIONThis program gives detailed statistics for current users on line (which is the default) or any user you like. Its statistics are on a per-day/month/year base and can be used to produced useful reports. It shows on-line time and traffic, along with numbers of logins and current port usage. Its output can be largerly customized as you prefer with a suitable format string. See FORMATS section below.
- Uses a brief output format.
- Uses a `traditional' tabular output format.
- Skips the header when `-t' option is used.
- Prints out usage of the command.
- -F -Hformat_string
- Define customized formats for output rows and the header. See FORMATS section below.
- -m month
- Reports statistics for month month where month is in the range 1-12.
- -y year
- Reports statistics for year year that is a four digits number.
- Shows extedend information (port information).
- - u user
- Gets a single username database entry, i.e. select a specific username to report statistics for that user only.
- -M -D -Y
- Reports statistics on a dayly/monthly/yearly basis. They should be used along with d,m,y options. If not specified current date and -M is considered.
FORMATSradlist does allow the user to have a customized output format with the `-F' command line option (see above). The program accepts and outputs any character in a format string and parse it to find some %-prefixed one-letter tokens. Those `a la' printf tokens are substituted with corresponding entry values. Normal C substitution are performed for \\,\t,\n,\r and \%. The list of legal % tokens follows, any oher combination is parsed and ignored.
|%s||Number of current sessions|
|%n||Total number of sessions in the period specified|
|%t||Total online time in secs|
|%T||Total online time in HH:MM:SS format|
|%i||Total input traffic in bytes|
|%I||Total input traffic in KBytes|
|%o||Total output traffic in bytes|
|%O||Total output traffic in KBytes|
|%m||Total traffic in bytes|
|%M||Total traffic in KBytes|
|%k||Mean online time per session in secs|
|%K||Mean online time per session in HH:MM:SS format|
|%g||Mean traffic per session in bytes|
|%G||Mean traffic per session in KBytes|
No alignment decimal values are allowed in this version of format strings.
- These are files which constitutes the yearly radlist database. They are in binary GDBM format and collect statistics on a per user base, day by day.
These text files stores accounting information for every access server
(NAS) listed in the
file. Each user session is identified by a unique session-id and these
accounting files store start/stop records for every single authenticated
session. Information stored in those records, but for a group of standard
ones, strictly depend on the NAS model and operating system.
BUGSThe -x option apparently is not working.
AUTHORFrancesco Paolo Lovergine <[email protected]>.
A complete list of contributors is contained in CREDITS file. You should get that file among other ones within your distribution and possibly installed under /usr/docs directory
COPYRIGHTCopyright (C) 1997 Cristian Gafton. All rights reserved.
Copyright (C) 1999-2004 Francesco Paolo Lovergine. All rights reserved.
See the LICENSE file enclosed within this software for conditions of use and distribution. This is a pure ISO BSD Open Source License .