SYNOPSISrasls [-type] [-count] [-resolution] [-verbose] [-Version] [-ifmt file_format] [files]
For each file rasls will generate a one line description of the rasterfile. Information provided includes the format type (Sun, HDF, etc.), the encoding (indexed, direct, etc.), resolution, and filename. Files that cannot be read as rasterfiles, are empty, are directories, or are otherwise unrecognizable are simply listed as such.
- Print the encoding type of the rasterfile. Currently this will be either indexed or direct.
- Print the number of frames in the raster file.
- Print the spatial resolution of a file in pixels.
- Print help information.
- Print as much information as possible about each rasterfile. Information provided is a combination of format-independent and format-dependent parameters.
- Print the version number.
- -ifmt format
Specify the input file format.
is one of the file name extensions discussed
(without the ".", e.g.
When this option is
specified file name extensions are not necessary and are ignored if present.
All input files must have the same format.
COPYRIGHTCopyright (C) 1987-2009
University Corporation for Atmospheric Research
The use of this Software is governed by a License Agreement.