SYNOPSISraw2dv [ options ]
DESCRIPTIONraw2dv converts a Raw DV stream received on stdin into a specified DV wrapping.
- -f type
- DV wrapping type - currently supports raw, avi1, avi2, avi1dml, avi2dml or mov when libquicktime is installed.
- -e every
- Write every 'nth' frame.
- Auto split the file on a new scene.
- Put time stamps into the file name.
- -m max
- Max bytes used by each generated file.
- -c count
- Total number of frames to capture.
- Show help message.
AVAILABILITYSee http://kino.schirmacher.de/ for the latest version.
AUTHORSraw2dv was written by Charles Yates <[email protected]>.