my $changes = CPAN::Changes->load('Changes');
my $meta = CPAN::Meta->load_file('META.json');
my $doap = RDF::DOAP::Lite->new(meta => $meta, changes => $changes);
DESCRIPTIONThis is a small companion module to RDF::DOAP, enabling you to output DOAP data easily from standard CPAN distribution files.
The Straight DOAPSo what is DOAP? This explanation is lifted from Wikipedia <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DOAP>.
DOAP (Description of a Project) is an RDF Schema and XML vocabulary to describe software projects, in particular free and open source software.
It was created and initially developed by Edd Dumbill to convey semantic information associated with open source software projects.
It is currently used in the Mozilla Foundation's project page and in several other software repositories, notably the Python Package Index.
- Moose-style constructor (though this module does not use Moose).
- This is a required attribute; a CPAN::Meta object.
- This is an optional attribute; a CPAN::Changes object.
- Writes DOAP data in the Turtle serialization to the file. The file may be provided as a filename (string) or a file handle.
- Writes DOAP data in the RDF/XML serialization to the file. The file may be provided as a filename (string) or a file handle.
BUGSPlease report any bugs to <http://rt.cpan.org/Dist/Display.html?Queue=RDF-DOAP-Lite>.
AUTHORToby Inkster <[email protected]>.
COPYRIGHT AND LICENCEThis software is copyright (c) 2013-2014 by Toby Inkster.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIESTHIS PACKAGE IS PROVIDED ``AS IS'' AND WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.