VERSIONThis document describes RDF::Query::Expression version 2.916.
- "new ( $op, @operands )"
- Returns a new Expr structure.
- Returns a list of arguments that, passed to this class' constructor, will produce a clone of this algebra pattern.
- Returns the operator of the expression.
- Returns a list of the operands of the expression.
- Returns the SSE string for this algebra expression.
- Returns a string serialization of the expression appropriate for display on the command line. This method is primarily used by the "explain" method of the subclasses of RDF::Query::Plan.
- Returns the expression as a nested set of plain data structures (no objects).
- Returns the type of this algebra expression.
- Returns a list of the variable names used in this algebra expression.
- Returns a list of the variable names used in this algebra expression except those used as aliases for aggregate operations.
Gregory Todd Williams <[email protected]>