VERSIONThis document describes RDF::Query::Plan::Construct version 2.916.
METHODSBeyond the methods documented below, this class inherits methods from the RDF::Query::Plan class.
- "new ( $plan, \@triples )"
- "execute ( $execution_context )"
- Returns the query plan that will be used to produce the variable bindings for constructing the new graph.
- Returns the triples that are to be used in constructing the new graph for each variable binding.
- Returns true if the pattern is guaranteed to return distinct results.
- Returns true if the pattern is guaranteed to return ordered results.
- Returns the string name of this plan node, suitable for use in serialization.
- Returns a list of scalar identifiers for the type of the content (children) nodes of this plan node. See RDF::Query::Plan for a list of the allowable identifiers.
- Returns the data for this plan node that corresponds to the values described by the signature returned by "plan_prototype".
- Returns a string serialization of the query plan appropriate for display on the command line.
- "graph ( $g )"
- "as_iterator ( $context )"
- Returns an RDF::Trine::Iterator object for the current (already executed) plan.
Gregory Todd Williams <[email protected]>