VERSIONThis document describes RDF::Query::Plan::Triple version 2.916.
METHODSBeyond the methods documented below, this class inherits methods from the RDF::Query::Plan class.
- "new ( @triple )"
- "execute ( $execution_context )"
- Returns a list of the three node objects that comprise the triple pattern this plan will return.
- Returns a RDF::Trine::Statement object representing the triple pattern this plan will return.
- "bf ()"
- Returns a string representing the state of the nodes of the triple (bound or free).
- Returns true if the pattern is guaranteed to return distinct results.
- Returns true if the pattern is guaranteed to return ordered results.
- Returns the string name of this plan node, suitable for use in serialization.
- Returns a list of scalar identifiers for the type of the content (children) nodes of this plan node. See RDF::Query::Plan for a list of the allowable identifiers.
- Returns the data for this plan node that corresponds to the values described by the signature returned by "plan_prototype".
- "graph ( $g )"
Gregory Todd Williams <[email protected]>