VERSIONThis document describes RDF::Trine::Parser::RDFPatch version 1.014
my $serializer = RDF::Trine::Parser::RDFPatch->new();
DESCRIPTIONThe RDF::Trine::Parser::RDFPatch class provides an API for serializing RDF graphs to the RDF-Patch syntax.
- "new ( )"
- Returns a new RDF-Patch Parser object.
- Returns the RDF::Trine::NamespaceMap object used in parsing.
- "parse ( $base_uri, $rdf, \&handler )"
- "parse_file ( $base, $fh, \&handler )"
- "handle_op ( $op, $handler, $lineno )"
- Handles the RDF::Trine::Parser::RDFPatch::Op operation object. For 'A'dd operations, the $handler callback is called with the RDF statement. Otherwise an exception is thrown.
- "parse_line ( $line, $base )"
- Returns an operation object.
- "new ( $op, @args )"
- Returns a new RDF-Patch Parser operation object.
BUGSPlease report any bugs or feature requests to through the GitHub web interface at <https://github.com/kasei/perlrdf/issues>.
AUTHORGregory Todd Williams "<[email protected]>"
COPYRIGHTCopyright (c) 2006-2012 Gregory Todd Williams. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.