my $serializer = RDF::Trine::Serializer::Notation3->new();
DESCRIPTIONThe RDF::Trine::Serializer::Notation3 class provides an API for serializing RDF graphs to the Notation 3 syntax.
The output of this class is not optimised for human-readability; it's a data dump. The only minor concession it makes to human readers is that it will nicely indent formulae. I do have plans to port cwm's Notation 3 output to Perl, but this is likely to be distributed separately due to licensing concerns.
Caveat scriptor: while RDF::Trine::Node::Formula understands quantification (@forAll, @forSome), RDF::Trine::Model does not. This means that @forAll and @forSome defined in the top-level graph are not-round-tripped between the Notation 3 parser and serialiser (the parser will give you warnings about this). @forAll and @forSome within formulae will work fine.
- Returns a new Notation 3 serializer object.
- "serialize_model_to_file ( $fh, $model )"
- Serializes the $model to Notation 3, printing the results to the supplied filehandle "<$fh">.
- "serialize_model_to_string ( $model )"
- Serializes the $model to Notation 3, returning the result as a string.
- "serialize_iterator_to_file ( $file, $iter )"
- Serializes the iterator to Notation 3, printing the results to the supplied filehandle "<$fh">.
- "serialize_iterator_to_string ( $iter )"
- Serializes the iterator to Notation 3, returning the result as a string.
BUGSPlease report any bugs to <http://rt.cpan.org/Dist/Display.html?Queue=RDF-TriN3>.
AUTHORToby Inkster "<[email protected]>"
COPYRIGHT AND LICENCECopyright (c) 2010-2012 Toby Inkster.
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIESTHIS PACKAGE IS PROVIDED ``AS IS'' AND WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.