USAGE:rdp_classifier [-f <arg>] [-g <arg>] [-o <arg>] [-q <arg>] [-t <arg>] [-w <arg>]
DESCRIPTIONThe RDP Classifier is a nave Bayesian classifier that can rapidly and accurately provides taxonomic assignments from domain to genus, with confidence estimates for each assignment.
- -f,--format <arg>
- all tab delimited output format: [allrank|fixrank|db]. Default is allrank. allrank: outputs the results for all ranks applied for each sequence: seqname, orientation, taxon name, rank, conf, ... fixrank: only outputs the results for fixed ranks in order: domain, phylum, class, order, family, genus db: outputs the seqname, trainset_no, tax_id, conf. This is good for storing in a database
- -g,--gene <arg>
- 16srrna|fungallsu, the default training model for 16S rRNA or Fungal LSU genes. This option will be overwritten by --train_propfile option
- -o,--outputFile <arg>
- output file name for classification assignment
- -q,--queryFile <arg>
- query file contains sequences in one of the following formats: Fasta, Genbank and EMBL
- -t,--train_propfile <arg>
- specify a property file contains the mapping of the training files if it's located outside of data/classifier/. Note: the training files and the property file should be in the same directory. The default property file is set to data/classifier/16srrna/rRNAClassifier.properties.
- -w,--minWords <arg>
- minimum number of words for each bootstrap trial, Default is 1/8 of the words. Minimum is 5
AUTHORThis manual page was generated using help2man and polished by Andreas Tille <[email protected]>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).