- int rio_request_inb_mbox(struct rio_mport * mport, void * dev_id, int mbox, int entries, void (*minb) (struct rio_mport * mport, void *dev_id, int mbox, int slot));
- RIO master port from which to allocate the mailbox resource
- Device specific pointer to pass on event
- Mailbox number to claim
- Number of entries in inbound mailbox queue
- Callback to execute when inbound message is received
Requests ownership of an inbound mailbox resource and binds a callback function to the resource. Returns 0 on success.