DESCRIPTIONThe `Robocut' program plots or cuts SVG files on a Craft Robo or Silhouette SD or most likely any other customer grade Graphtec cutting plotter.
- robocut [OPTIONS...] [File]
- Show summary of options.
- Show version information and copyright details.
- Show all the parameters entered and the defaults.
- -s, --no-sort
- Stop sort the objects from the SVG before plotting.
- -t, --bb-sort
- Sort the objects by bounding box, good for letters. This will cut out the inside first and than the outside.
- Shows the cutting dialogue after start.
- --media INT
- Select the media. See drop down box.
- -g, --speed INT
- The speed between 1 and 33.
- -p, --pressure INT
- The pressure between 1 and 10.
- Move three times back and forward to create a track.
- --margin-top DOUBLE
- Define the margin on top in mm.
- --margin-right DOUBLE
- Define the margin right in mm.
Registration Mark Options:
- -r, --reg-mark-auto
- Use registration marks and find the marks automatically.
- Use registration marks but set the knife manually on top the round mark.
- -a, --reg-dimension-width DOUBLE
- Specify the length in mm between the the two horizontal marks.
- -b, --reg-dimension-height DOUBLE
- Specify the length in mm between the the two vertical marks.
- -c, --reg-origin-width DOUBLE
- Specify the length in mm between the the edge of the paper and the first horizontal mark.
- -d, --reg-origin-height DOUBLE
- Specify the length in mm between the the edge of the paper and the first vertical mark.
- --usb-vendor-id INT
- Try this program with other usb hardware on your own risk. You need to convert hex to dec.
- --usb-product-id INT
- May also work with other hardware, try usb-devices program to scan your computer.
ENVIRONMENTQT SVG only supports the SVG 1.2 Tiny standard and this has a limited SVG support. For example multiline text is something that is no supported by Robocut, however you can export your text to a path or just create each line separate.
AUTHORWritten by Tim Hutt and Markus Schulz <[email protected]>
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to https://bugs.launchpad.net/robocut/+filebug.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2010
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.