rsstail [OPTIONS]... -u URL
This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
Parse a RSS feed and read it, in an output similar to the tail command.
This is a Few Description on the main options for rsstail
- Show timestamp.
- Do not show headings
- -Z X
- Add heading 'x'
- Show link
- Show Description
- Show Publication date
- Show author
- Show comments
- -b X
- Where X is the limit in bytes for description/comments
- Continue even if there are XML parser errors in the RSS feed.
- -n X
- Initially show X items
- Strip HTML tags
- -o X
- only show items newer than X[s/M/h/d/m/y]
- -u URL
- URL of RSS feed to tai
- -i Seconds
- check interval in seconds (default is 15 minutes)
- Print in reverse order
- -x Proxy
- proxy server to use (host[:port])
- -y ProxyAuth
- proxy authorization (user:password)
- do not exit when an error occurs
- be verbose (add more to be more verbose)
- Help output
- Show version of program.
This manual page was written by Rene Mayorga <[email protected]> for
the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is
granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under
the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL.