DESCRIPTIONUsage: %(program)s [options]
- show usage and exit
- filter (default if no processing options are given)
- [EXPERIMENTAL] (re)train as a good (ham) message
- [EXPERIMENTAL] (re)train as a bad (spam) message
- [EXPERIMENTAL] filter and train based on the result -- you must make sure to untrain all mistakes later. Not recommended.
- [EXPERIMENTAL] untrain ham (only use if you've already trained this message)
- [EXPERIMENTAL] untrain spam (only use if you've already trained this message)
- -k FILE
- Unix domain socket used to communicate with a short-lived server process. Default is ~/.sbbnsock-<hostname>
- These options will not take effect when connecting to a preloaded server:
- -p FILE
- use pickle FILE as the persistent store.
- loads data from this file
- if it exists, and saves data to this file at the end.
- -d FILE
- use DBM store FILE as the persistent store.
- -o section:option:value
- set [section, option] in the options database to value
- -a seconds
- timeout in seconds between requests before this server terminates
- -A number
- terminate this server after this many requests