SYNOPSISscantv [ options ]
DESCRIPTIONscantv scans a v4l device for available TV stations and writes a xawtv/fbtv config file.
- -i input
- set tv input (Television/Composite1/S-video and so on). Default is Television.
- -n norm
- set tv norm. scantv will ask interactively if none is given.
- -f table
- set frequency table. scantv will ask interactively if none is given.
- -o outfile
- specify output file. If none is specified, scantv writes to stdout.
- -c device
- specify video device file. Default is /dev/video0.
- -D driver
- specify video driver name. Default is "libv4l".
- -C device
- specify vbi device file. Default is /dev/vbi0.
- skip channel scan, just write norm + freqtab to the config file.
- Do a full scan (i.e. all frequencies, not just the ones from the frequency table).
AUTHORGerd Knorr <[email protected]>
COPYRIGHTCopyright (C) 2000 Gerd Knorr <[email protected]>
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.