- scftool <toolname> <tool parameters>
- Cuts the given range out of an SCF file and makes a new SCF out of it.
- To get help more specific help please type scftool convert
- Cuts a given range of a SCF file into a new SCF file.
- Combines trace information of a SCF file with new bases, qualities and peak values (either in FASTA or PHD format) into a new SCF file.
EXAMPLESExample for cut:
- scftool cut infile lower_base_bound upper_base_bound outfile
Usage of remix (when using PHD files as input for bases, quals and peaks):
- scftool remix scf_infile phd_infile scf_outfile
Usage of remix (when using FASTA files as input for bases, quals and peaks):
- scftool remix scf_infile bases_infile quals_infile peaks_infile scf_outfile