SYNOPSISscim-make-table table [option]...
DESCRIPTIONThe scim-make-table program reads human-readable text files that describe the input method table, and generates the data file used by SCIM generic table module.
- The text table file describes the input method in human-readable format, usually with comments.
- -o outputfile
- Save new table to file.
- Convert to binary format, otherwise to text format.
- Do not save new phrase table.
- -if ifreqfile
- Load phrase frequencies from file.
- -of ofreqfile
- Save phrase frequencies to file.
- -s file
- Specify the source file to count phrase ages.
AUTHORThis manual page is written by Ming Hua <[email protected]> for Debian system, but hopefully also useful for others. It is distributed under the same license as the scim-tables package.