DESCRIPTIONSuperCollider is a real time audio synthesis programming language. sclang is a client for the scsynth(1) server. It connects to scsynth, interprets your sclang commands, and sends OSC message to scsynth.
SuperCollider has documentation in the HTML format available in the supercollider-doc package.
OPTIONSA summary of options is included below.
- -d <path>
- Set runtime directory
- Enter daemon mode (no input)
- -g <memory-growth>[ k | m ]
- Set heap growth (default 256k)
- Show summary of options
- -l <path>
- Set library configuration file
- -m <memory-space>[ k | m ]
- Set initial heap size (default 2m)
- Call Main.run on startup
- Call Main.stop on shutdown
- -u <network-port-number>
Set UDP listening port (default 57120)
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Paul Brossier <[email protected]> for the Debian project (but may be used by others).
Modified and updated by Artem Popov <[email protected]>.