A possible usage is with students learning a foreign language: they are given homework on their USB sticks, and they bring them back with modified contents to get scores.
- A database containing the preferences of the application, and the mapping between owners and USB storage media.
- A dictionary of pecularities which come with some brands of USB storage media.
- This dictionary overrides the settings in the system-wide configuration.
- A log file for the application.
Georges Khaznadar <[email protected]>
- Wrote this manpage for the Debian system.
Copyright © 2010-2013 Georges Khaznadar
This manual page was written for the Debian system (and may be used by others).
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 or (at your option) any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL.