This program is a free (GPL) 3D game based heavily on the classic DOS game
Scorched Earth "The Mother Of All Games". Scorched3D adds amongst other
new features a 3D island environment and LAN and internet play.
The following options are supported.
- Allows any program exceptions to be thrown (core dumps)
- -connect <string>
- The name of the server to connect to, starts a NET/LAN client
- -exittime <int>
- The time after a which the client will exit (Default: 0, that means off).
- -loadsave <string>
- Continues a scorched 3d client game, requires the name of the saved game.
- -password <string>
- The password of the NET/LAN server.
- -settingsdir <string>
- The directory in the user's home directory that the scorched3d settings are stored in (Default: .scorched3d).
- -startclient <string>
- Starts a scorched 3d client, requires the name of the client settings file, e.g. data/singlecustom.xml.
- -startcustom <string>
- Starts a scorched 3d client. Uses the last custom game made (Default: off).