DESCRIPTIONThis iterator represents a stream of documents indexed by a term. It overloads "++" for advancing the iterator, or you can explicitly call the "inc" method. This class also overloads "eq", "ne", "==", "!=", and "" (stringification).
- Constructor. Defaults to an uninitialized iterator.
- Advance the iterator by one. (Called implictly by "++" overloading).
- skip_to <tname>
- Skip the iterator to term tname, or the first term after tname if tname isn't in the list of terms being iterated.
- Get the unique id of this document.
- Return the wdf of the current term (if meaningful).
- Return Search::Xapian::PositionIterator pointing to start of positionlist for current term.
- Return Search::Xapian::PositionIterator pointing to end of positionlist for current term.
Get the length of the document at the current position in the postlist.
This information may be stored in the postlist, in which case this lookup should be extremely fast (indeed, not require further disk access). If the information is not present in the postlist, it will be retrieved from the database, at a greater performance cost.
- equal <term>
- Checks if a term is the same as this term. Also overloaded to the "eq" and "==" operators.
- nequal <term>
- Checks if a term is different from this term. Also overloaded to the "ne" and "!=" operators.
- Return a description of this object.