DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the sfront command. This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a general manual page. Instead, it has documentation in the HTML format; see below.
sfront is a program that compiles MPEG 4 Structured Audio (MP4-SA) bitstreams into efficient C programs that generate audio when executed. It supports real-time, low-latency audio input/output and MIDI input from soundcards.
You must compile the C file generated after sfront execution with a C compiler, and execute the resulting program to get the audio output.
OPTIONSA summary of the most important options is included below. For a complete description, see the HTML manual.
- Show summary of all of the options.
- -o c_file
- Write the C output to the file c_file
- -bit mp4_file
- Use the MPEG4 binary file mp4_file as input file.
- -bitc mp4_file
- Use the MPEG4 binary file mp4_file as input file. Skip its streaming data.
- -orc orchestra_file
- Use the textual SAOL file orchestra_file as orchestra input file.
- -sco score_file
- Use the textual SASL file score_file as score input file.
- -sstr score_file
- Use the stream-encoded SASL file score_file as score input file.
- -midi midi_file
- Use the MIDI file midi_file as score input file.
- -mstr midi_file
Use the streamed MIDI file
as score input file.
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Enrique Robledo Arnuncio <[email protected]>, for the Debian system (but may be used by others).