- SUBROUTINE SGECON(
- NORM, N, A, LDA, ANORM, RCOND, WORK, IWORK, INFO )
- CHARACTER NORM
- INTEGER INFO, LDA, N
- REAL ANORM, RCOND
- INTEGER IWORK( * )
- REAL A( LDA, * ), WORK( * )
PURPOSESGECON estimates the reciprocal of the condition number of a general real matrix A, in either the 1-norm or the infinity-norm, using the LU factorization computed by SGETRF. An estimate is obtained for norm(inv(A)), and the reciprocal of the condition number is computed as
RCOND = 1 / ( norm(A) * norm(inv(A)) ).
- NORM (input) CHARACTER*1
Specifies whether the 1-norm condition number or the
infinity-norm condition number is required:
= '1' or 'O': 1-norm;
= 'I': Infinity-norm.
- N (input) INTEGER
- The order of the matrix A. N >= 0.
- A (input) REAL array, dimension (LDA,N)
- The factors L and U from the factorization A = P*L*U as computed by SGETRF.
- LDA (input) INTEGER
- The leading dimension of the array A. LDA >= max(1,N).
- ANORM (input) REAL
- If NORM = '1' or 'O', the 1-norm of the original matrix A. If NORM = 'I', the infinity-norm of the original matrix A.
- RCOND (output) REAL
- The reciprocal of the condition number of the matrix A, computed as RCOND = 1/(norm(A) * norm(inv(A))).
- WORK (workspace) REAL array, dimension (4*N)
- IWORK (workspace) INTEGER array, dimension (N)
- INFO (output) INTEGER
= 0: successful exit
< 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value