DESCRIPTIONEach entry below includes the error number and its meaning.
- No error.
- number of input data must be > 9
- NLS must be .GT. 9
- number of data points used in least squares fit must be > 9
- NFL (number of points used to calculate weights) must be at least 1
- number of points used in least squares fit too large
- number of points used in calculating weights too large
- cell grid dimensions must be positive
- duplicate input points encountered
- collinear input, no unique solution
- at least two points must have different X coordinates
- at least two points must have different Y coordinates
- at least two points must have different Z coordinates
- no cells contain a point within the radius of influence of the input point
- negative search radius in calculating least squares fit
COPYRIGHTCopyright (C) 2000
University Corporation for Atmospheric Research
The use of this Software is governed by a License Agreement.