int shisa_keys_find(Shisa * dbh, const char * realm, const char * principal, const Shisa_key * hint, Shisa_key *** keys, size_t * nkeys);
- Shisa * dbh
- Shisa library handle created by shisa().
- const char * realm
- Name of realm the principal belongs in.
- const char * principal
- Name of principal to add key for.
- const Shisa_key * hint
- Pointer to Shisa key structure with hints on matching the key to modify, may be NULL to match all keys.
- Shisa_key *** keys
- pointer to newly allocated array with Shisa key structures.
- size_t * nkeys
- pointer to number of newly allocated Shisa key structures in keys.
DESCRIPTIONIterate through keys for given PRINCIPALREALM and extract any keys that match hint. Not all elements of hint need to be filled out, only use the fields you are interested in. For example, if you want to extract all keys with an etype of 3 (DES-CBC-MD5), set the key->etype field to 3, and set all other fields to 0.
RETURN VALUEReturns SHISA_OK iff successful, or an error code.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <[email protected]>.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2002-2010 Simon Josefsson.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.