int shisa_principal_add(Shisa * dbh, const char * realm, const char * principal, const Shisa_principal * ph, const Shisa_key * key);
- Shisa * dbh
- Shisa library handle created by shisa().
- const char * realm
- Name of realm the principal belongs in.
- const char * principal
- Name of principal to add, may be NULL to indicate that the realm should be created, in which case ph and key are not used.
- const Shisa_principal * ph
- Pointer to principal structure with information to store in database.
- const Shisa_key * key
- Pointer to key structure with information to store in database.
DESCRIPTIONAdd given information to database as PRINCIPALREALM.
RETURN VALUEReturns SHISA_OK iff successfully added, or an error code.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <[email protected]>.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2002-2010 Simon Josefsson.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.