int shishi_ap_set_tktoptionsraw(Shishi_ap * ap, Shishi_tkt * tkt, int options, int32_t cksumtype, const char * data, size_t len);
- Shishi_ap * ap
- structure that holds information about AP exchange
- Shishi_tkt * tkt
- ticket to set in AP.
- int options
- AP-REQ options to set in AP.
- int32_t cksumtype
- authenticator checksum type to set in AP.
- const char * data
- input array with data to store in checksum field in Authenticator.
- size_t len
- length of input array with data to store in checksum field in Authenticator.
DESCRIPTIONSet the ticket (see shishi_ap_tkt_set()) and set the AP-REQ apoptions (see shishi_apreq_options_set()) and set the raw Authenticator checksum data.
RETURN VALUEReturns SHISHI_OK iff successful.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <[email protected]>.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2002-2010 Simon Josefsson.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.