int shishi_ap_tktoptionsdata(Shishi * handle, Shishi_ap ** ap, Shishi_tkt * tkt, int options, const char * data, size_t len);
- Shishi * handle
- shishi handle as allocated by shishi_init().
- Shishi_ap ** ap
- pointer to new structure that holds information about AP exchange
- Shishi_tkt * tkt
- ticket to set in newly created AP.
- int options
- AP-REQ options to set in newly created AP.
- const char * data
- input array with data to checksum in Authenticator.
- size_t len
- length of input array with data to checksum in Authenticator.
DESCRIPTIONCreate a new AP exchange using shishi_ap(), and set the ticket, AP-REQ apoptions and the Authenticator checksum data using shishi_ap_set_tktoptionsdata(). A random session key is added to the authenticator, using the same keytype as the ticket.
RETURN VALUEReturns SHISHI_OK iff successful.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <[email protected]>.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2002-2010 Simon Josefsson.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.