int shishi_authenticator_add_cksum(Shishi * handle, Shishi_asn1 authenticator, Shishi_key * key, int keyusage, char * data, size_t datalen);
- Shishi * handle
- shishi handle as allocated by shishi_init().
- Shishi_asn1 authenticator
- authenticator as allocated by shishi_authenticator().
- Shishi_key * key
- key to to use for encryption.
- int keyusage
- cryptographic key usage value to use in encryption.
- char * data
- input array with data to calculate checksum on.
- size_t datalen
- size of input array with data to calculate checksum on.
DESCRIPTIONCalculate checksum for data and store it in the authenticator.
RETURN VALUEReturns SHISHI_OK iff successful.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <[email protected]>.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2002-2010 Simon Josefsson.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.