int shishi_authenticator_client(Shishi * handle, Shishi_asn1 authenticator, char ** client, size_t * clientlen);
- Shishi * handle
- Shishi library handle create by shishi_init().
- Shishi_asn1 authenticator
- Authenticator variable to get client name from.
- char ** client
- pointer to newly allocated zero terminated string containing principal name. May be NULL (to only populate clientlen).
- size_t * clientlen
- pointer to length of client on output, excluding terminating zero. May be NULL (to only populate client).
DESCRIPTIONRepresent client principal name in Authenticator as zero-terminated string. The string is allocate by this function, and it is the responsibility of the caller to deallocate it. Note that the output length clientlen does not include the terminating zero.
RETURN VALUEReturns SHISHI_OK iff successful.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <[email protected]>.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2002-2010 Simon Josefsson.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.