int shishi_des(Shishi * handle, int decryptp, const char key, const char iv, char * ivout, const char * in, size_t inlen, char ** out);
- Shishi * handle
- shishi handle as allocated by shishi_init().
- int decryptp
- 0 to indicate encryption, non-0 to indicate decryption.
- const char key
- const char iv
- char * ivout
- const char * in
- input character array of data to encrypt/decrypt.
- size_t inlen
- length of input character array of data to encrypt/decrypt.
- char ** out
- newly allocated character array with encrypted/decrypted data.
DESCRIPTIONEncrypt or decrypt data (depending on decryptp) using DES in CBC mode. The out buffer must be deallocated by the caller.
RETURN VALUEReturns SHISHI_OK iff successful.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <[email protected]>.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2002-2010 Simon Josefsson.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.